Below you will find sample slide decks for each of NVEW’s five days of action. Use these for in person presentations with your network to encourage them to take action and get #VoteReady, #MailReady, #VotePlanReady, #BallotReady, and #ElectionReady
Below you will find sample one-pagers for each of NVEW’s five days of action. Share these with your network to encourage them to take action and get #VoteReady, #MailReady, #VotePlanReady, #BallotReady, and #ElectionReady.
RESOURCES TO HELP VOTERS
We’ve compiled trusted resources that you can share with voters to help them register to vote, request and cast their mail ballots, understand what’s on their ballot, decide when, where, and how to vote, and organize their communities to get #VoteReady this election season.
- Register to vote – Rock the Vote
- Register to vote – Turbovote
- Register to vote – I am a voter.
- Register to vote – ALL IN to Vote
- Voter registration deadlines
- Voter identification rules
- Get an in-state ID, or call/text 844-338-8743
- State by state voter ID information cards
- Voting and registration information
- Student voter registration guidance
- Check your voter registration
- Local election office lookup
- Looking to host a voter registration drive? Check out the guidelines in your state
- Find out if you are eligible to vote early
- Find your voting location – Democracy Works
- Find your voting location – Rock the Vote
- Voter information portal – Andrew Goodman Foundation
- Make a plan to vote – ALL IN to Vote
- Check to see if your state requires or requests ID.
- Special circumstances:
- Election Protection Hotline
Strategic outreach to media outlets in your community could help expand the reach and impact of your participation in #NationalVoterEducationWeek, while also providing documented, third-party validation of your impact in the form of a published story. Check out guidance and resources below, or reach out to email@example.com for support!